Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day by Day

Things are getting easier in the Underwood household as of recently. Cameron is a growing little boy, who is in the 95th percentile in height and the 50th percentile in weight. Brent as a baby was always really tall, but we took his measurements the other day, and for a 3 year old, he is average height. Jared has given up on the fact that Brent is going to be 6'5 like him, so he is hoping Cameron will be nice and tall. I'm average height for a girl, so he can't expect us to have giants for children. Cameron is on a good schedule, and the nice part, is that Brent and Cameron go down for naps at the same time...hallelujah! Because of daylight savings time, it stays light till 7 or 7:30, and it reminds me of summer. I'm so excited for summer, and to be living so close to the beach. I think Cameron will be at the perfect age this summer, to be immobile at the beach, and Brent is old enough to play, play, play. All that's left to do is to get rid of any evidence on my body that I have had a baby...ugh! Our lease in the house we are living in is up in August, and Jared and I are getting ready to start making offers on houses that we might want to buy. I'm SO excited to be a homeowner again in San Diego. Fun times!

4 comments:

Allie said...

Hey Rachelle! I found your blog from your facebook page. It's so fun to "catch-up" with you and your little family. All of your pictures are darling and your boys are adorable. Hope things are going well for you in California. We'll be moving to Dallas soon... yay for another 2 years of school!

Beth said...

Nap time is my favorite! Having both kids on the same schedule is even better. I'm glad you're all doing good.

Jenny Ricks said...

House hunting-- exciting! How fun for you to take your cute boys to the beach this summer. I bet both of your boys will be tall, just you wait!

The Oberhauser's said...

You're so lucky the boys take naps at the same time. What that must be like... sigh. ;)

Cute, cute boys!!