Friday, May 15, 2009

What's up with us?....CHEMO

Well, it's been 2 weeks, since Jared's first day of Chemotherapy, and we are still all alive. Jared progressively got more sick as the days went by. However, he is doing good as of right now. It's kind of guess as to what he is going to feel like each minute, because he can go from feeling great to feeling really bad. We are 1/3 of the way done though, that's good. Both Jared and I cannot wait until all this is done with, and we can move on from it.
Our 2 boys are growing like weeds, especially Cameron. I will be taking both of them to the doctor for their checkups, Cameron for his 4 month and Brent for his 3 year. I have to hold off on Vaccinations until Jared is done with his treatment. (I guess they can effect him or something.) Jared gets the ruler out every week to measure Cameron and get his percentage on the charts. He is 26 1/2 inches long...and that is the 99th percentile in height for his age. Brent is about average, he has stayed in the 5oth percent for about a year now. Cameron is developing, and loves to watch Brent do things. Brent is enjoying all his little play dates with his friends. For a 3 year old he has a busy schedule. Tuesday - Preschool, Weds- Preschool activity, Thurs. - Legoland, Friday- Puppet show @ the library, plus all the other little mommy/kid outings. We are trying to keep him busy, because he is so full of energy. Overall, we have maintained our normal life considering the crazy onbstacle that is happening in our family.

4 comments:

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

WOW Cameron is long!! I thought Ashton was long at 25 inches. I think Cameron look a lot like you. You are staying busy--props, considering everything that's going on right now!

The Watkins said...

You are super mom. Seriously, I don't know how you do it. I think I'd feel better about it if you nlet me take your boys more. But it looks like Cameron is a happier baby since he's sitting up now. :)

Courtney said...

glad things are going ok...i cant believe how big cameron is, what a cutie!

Mel and Nate said...

You family is so adorable! I LOVE baby boys! We are praying fo you guys! Jared is such a strong guy and has the best attitude! I remember him helping us move in at the Enclave! I miss those days!