Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cameron




Cameron had his 1st birthday this last Sunday. I can't believe he is one year old already. I feel like when babies hit 1 year...they start to not be babies anymore. It actually is bittersweet for me, since Cameron has been an amazingly good baby from day one.
For his Birthday we had my family down for some dinner and cake/ice cream. Cameron didn't really care about the cake that much, he just squeezed it with his hands, and licked some frosting. We had a great time eating good food,and celebrating Cameron's fist year of life. Here is a list of things Cameron does/loves/etc.:

1. He wears 2T clothes
2. He says cracker, car, num-num (food), Dent (translation: Brent), Dat (dad)
3. Loves to be around a party, so he can walk around in circles, and yell.
4. Has 8 teeth (4 on top, 4 on bottom)
5. He is Brent's friend unconditionally, even when Brent is a bully. (I don't get it)
6. Loves playing in the backyard with Brent
7. Pushes cars along the ground, pushes buttons on toys, and puts lid onto containers
8. Still has no sideburns...gonna ask the doctor about that
9. Loves to cuddle, especially with Momma
10. Is the most good-natured baby I have ever been around. He has such a sweet dimeanor, and is pleasant and content 95% of the time.
I just love my Cameron to pieces. He is such a blessing to Jared and I. I'm excited to see him develop in the next year. His Stats are:

99th percentile in height
50th percentile in weight
110th percentile in head circumference (his head is as big as Brent's....big brained baby)


5 comments:

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

What a cute picture. I think he has your eyes :) I can't believe our little guys are turning one, either. I am jealous that Cameron is talking though!

Courtney said...

What a sweetie! I can't believe he wears 2T, I put a shirt on colby the other day and it drowned him. lol I'll be interested to see how much he weighs.

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

How cute is he...I can't believe your youngest is 1 already! Let's be honest you and Jared make some dang cute kids!

The Watkins said...

He still had those yummy lips even at just a few days old.

Beth said...

One year down, forever to go...I'm glad you love him to pieces. He is a cutie. I'm interested to see what percentile he's in since he's already in 2T clothes!!