Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Broken Tailbone and a Hike

Last Wednesday, I slipped on our stairs, and broke my tailbone. It hurt so bad the day after, I felt like I was going to die. But, I feel better now, and the good news is that it doesn't inconvenient my life too much, but the bad news is that it takes 4-6 weeks to heal. I'm popping the IB profen like M&M's!
That afternoon, Jared came home from work early and took the boys on a hike in some hills by our house. He got some really cute pictures of the boys in the flowers and fields. The boys LOVE hikes, and Jared is very patient with the kids as they explore the outdoors. He tells them facts about the plants and animals, and I can tell he is instilling a love for the environment in Brent.

4 comments:

IronLawGirl said...

Bummer! Literally ;) Why can't modern medicine just give you a shot that makes the bone all better?

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Owwww!! Rachelle!! I am so sorry. Do you have a butt pillow? :) Feel better okay?

Beth said...

That does sound like it would hurt. Luckily I've never broken my tail bone, good luck healing. That's grat that Jared is getting the boys into the outdoors. It's lots better then teaching them the best strategies to beat Halo!

Courtney said...

Bummer about your tail bone, hope it doesn't cause you too much pain. Cute pictures of the boys.