The boys keep me busy each day. Brent however, still is a little rough with Cameron, and it sucks that Brent dominates Cameron all the time. There are those moments where I see them interacting like good friends, and it makes me so happy. Cameron is ALWAYS willing to be Brent's friend, but Brent only has glimpses of those moments. I captured a picture where they were laying down in the family room, next to eachother, enjoying being close...it was definitely a moment!
We got Legoland passes about a month ago, and we go all the time. Anytime I have an hour or 2 to kill, I take the kids there. It is only 5 minutes from our house, and the whole process of parking and getting into the park is very fast. They LOVE it! There is an aquarium, and a water park that we can go to on top of the Legoland amusement park, so there are endless possibilities!!! Brent pushed Cameron in the little stroller at Legoland, and felt very grown up. Although, he would push the stroller, looking down at the wheels, and a couple of times ran Cameron into a wall or a trash can...poor, sweet Cameron.
7 comments:
Woot woot! Good job Rachelle!!
I'm so glad you were able to accomplish your goal! Yeah!!
Thats so awesome!!! Way to go Rachelle. I've thought about doing a triatholon (of course not a full one) but the swimming is not my thing. Maybe someday.
Way to go Rachelle! I am so proud of you! I could never EVER do anything that requires running. I am impressed! So we are in San Diego right now and going to the Zoo. I wondered if Legoland would be any fun for Ashton right now. Now I'm wishing we'd done it!
Rachelle...your bod looks fabulous! All that training has done you good! Your description of them in the trees made me think of the Von Trapp children hanging in the trees dressed in their curtain clothes as the captain Gayyyyorg and his moneygrubbing girlfriend came driving in....talk about a tangent...your boys will be friends as soon as Cameron can talk...that was the key for Andy and Kayla...communication! So excited to hang out SOON!!!!!
Lana
Nice job, Rachelle! You look awesome. The boys are so cute. I'm totally envious of the nice weather you are enjoying (111 yesterday ugggh). Miss you!
You're awesome! That is a big accomplishment!! I've never done a tri, but isn't it a great feeling when you finish? You feel like you can do anything! Good job!!
Post a Comment