Monday, July 28, 2008
Another Underwood
I'm finally done with my first trimester, and can officially announce that I'm pregnant with our second child. We are very excited and a little nervous about having 2 kids. I have not had any morning sickness, just tired here and there. Brent doesn't quite get whats going on, but I keep trying to tell him there is a baby in my tummy. In the last month, he has become infatuated with babies, so maybe that is a good thing. I'm sure there will be jealousy, but every family goes through this. I'm due February 3rd, it seems like forever away, but I need the time to prepare mentally. We can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl...we will see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
YAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!! Conratulations!!! I'm seriously so happy for you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! on the baby and the house. you belong in cali, it suites you.
we are there a few times a year so hopefully we can get together and "people watch on the beach....." :)
good luck with the move, and the 2nd trimester.
xoxo
h
CONGRATS!!! That is great news. Our kids are only going to be a few weeks apart! How funny that you, me and Courtney are all pregnant at the same time :)
I am so excited for you and your family! I hope the pregnancy continues to go well. It will be exciting to find out what you are going to have. Although, I am putting my bet on the table that you will be having another boy!
Yeah!!! so fun! once everyone has their babies we need to all get together, you and jenny's due dates will be close! So where are you guys off to now?
Awesome Rachelle and Jared! That's so exciting. I was thinking it was about time to have another one. I feel left out that you guys are all pregs at the same time and I'm not...but you never know what could happen in the next few months!?
Post a Comment