Monday, July 21, 2008
California
Jared, Brent and I just got back from spending 2 1/2 weeks in San Clemente. Everyday we went to the beach, both in the morning and in the afternoon. I was afraid I was looking a little leathery after being in the sun for 2 1/2 weeks straight. The 4th of July was also fun, but Brent never stays awake for the 9pm fireworks at the beach, so next year he might get a chance to see them. It was awesome spending time with my sister Lana, and doing the mommy thing withe her. Brent had so much fun hanging out with his cousins, he misses them already. Our family is now back in Arizona for week (we are staying with our friends, seeing as we are homeless) and the Brent and I are flying up to Utah to see Grammy and Pa Underwood for 3 weeks. I love going back to Utah for visits, to reminisce about college memories. Many prospects and changes are happening in our family that I don't want to post until they are official, I almost can't wait. Stay tuned to hear more....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you had a great time in California. I wish I was heading to Utah too! I like the East Coast, but I've had my fill of humidity. You asked when I was due... January 17! Anyway, have a great trip.
Post a Comment