Thursday, June 26, 2008
Concrete Beach
For the past 2 months, 3 times a week, Jared, Brent and I have been regulars at the water park. We bought season passes for the 3rd year in a row, and we are loving it! There is a HUGE wave pool, with actual beach like waves, and everyday from 4-4:30 they have a body board session. They only allow people with body boards to be in the wave pool, and it has been so fun to be out there as a family. Jared takes Brent on his board, and I ride my own. Brent LOVES it! In a 1/2 hour period we get to catch about 12 waves and when it's over we ride the water slides. Brent is not afraid of any of them, I'm so proud of him! We will miss our concrete beach, seeing as we are moving this weekend, but we are off to a real beach in San Clemente for 2 1/2 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love water parks! That is fun you guys get to go so often. Have a great time in San Clemente!
Hey Rachelle! This is Ashley Todd, but now my last name is Lunt and I found your blog! (I hope that's not too weird!) How are you doing? If you want, you can email me and I'll invite you to my blog. It's good to see you're doing well! arlunt@gmail.com
Uh, hello? I'm a little upset that you put Shalene's blog on yours and didn't even put mine up! What's up with that? And I made a comment first. I'm truly hurt....just hurt. HAHAHA. No but seriously. What's up with that?
On another note, I am jealous you get to go to CA. This is the one summer that I don't get to go. Get nice tan for me, although you are probably already as dark as you can get, seems how you got a Sunsplash pass. i'm assuming that's where the pass was at? Anyway, Have lots of fun!!
Post a Comment