Monday, January 19, 2009
It's been too long!
I have let too much time pass by! We have been very busy the last couple of months. The month started out with taking a trip to Arizona, for Jared's graduation. It was so rewarding to see him walk. We were also fortunate to have a small little party with some our friends who live in Arizona...it was SO fun! I miss you guys! (You know who you are). After graduation, Christmas was just around the corner. We spent Christmas at my parents house this year, so it was nice to only have to drive 30 minutes up the rode from where we live. It was exciting to have our own "little" Underwood Christmas morning before going up to my parent's house, with Brent opening his presents. After Christmas, Jared and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary, by going out, and also visiting our engagement bluff in San Clemente. We have had some nice warm weather, and as a family we have been able to go to the beach a handful of times in the last couple of weeks. I'm so glad to live in San Diego! Now, we are awaiting having Cameron, I REALLY want to be done being pregnant, the baby is COOKED! Only about a week left, hopefully I will have him sooner...we will see, and I will keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Oh, I miss you guys so much! ANd I can't believe it's baby time! Although if Cameron's like Drake, you might be prego for three more weeks!!!
Oh, good luck!!!!
I have been keeping an eye on this blog, hoping for a birth story..I can't believe you have not popped...I am sure you will soon...How exciting...
Miss ya...I want to see pics ......
good luck..I am sure you will do great...
You are like me, I hate prego pictures!! But you look adorable!! Is there really only one week left in your pregnancy??? Ah! I can't wait to read up on baby Cameron. Good luck, hope all goes well!
Hang in there-- you're almost done! I can't wait for pictures of Cameron when he arrives! Good luck with the delivery, etc!
I'm glad you got to stay close for Christmas...it would have been hard to travel being SO Prego. Hope tp see pics of Cam soon!
Can't wait to hear about your new baby boy. Chase finally arrived and we are all doing great. Post pics up SOON! :)
GOOD LUCK with the last few days!
I will be thinking of you..... can't wait to see the new baby boy!
xoxo
h
I'm assuming you have children now. :0 I hope things went well and you're adjusting well.
I've been looking for a new snickerdoodle recipe, so I pulled out my TDF cookbook, and I'm in L.O.V.E!
THanks, You're the best!
is he here yet? hope you are doing good.
Post a Comment