Saturday, February 7, 2009
He Arrived!!!!
So, on January 31st at 6:01 am Cameron Grant Underwood arrived! I went into labor at 11pm on Friday night, and had him in the morning. He was 7 pounds 12 ounces, 21 inches long, with brown hair, and a skinny body. Brent was the same, I guess I don't have beefy babies. I lost alot of blood during labor, so much, that I had to get a blood transfusion. Pretty creepy that someone elses blood is in my body now. I'm still pretty anemic, but I'm taking it easy, and trying to recuperate. Doctors say that my blood levels won't be the way they were until about 6 weeks post-pardom. But, everything else is going great! Cameron is a good baby, and Brent is being a good big brother. It will be very interesting when I'm on my own without any help taking care of 2 kids, but each day gets easier. I feel so blessed to have a healthy baby, and a growing family, it is amazing how much love you feel for each child, I truly am grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
congratulations! glad you are both good. bummer about losing so much blood, i hope you get feeling better. can't wait to see more of him.
Congratulations Rachelle...How sweet, I love the picture...How fun..and now there are 2...I never understood how you could love any other child but the one you had, but you just do...your heart is big enough...
Can't wait to see more pics sometime..
Take care..
XOXOXOXO
Erica
Congratulations!!! You made it! We'll be watching to see who this little one looks like! Love you guys!
Congratulations!!!! You're right about wierd that someone else's blood is in you. But good job having a baby!!
Miss you guys!!
YAY! Congratulations!! I can't wait to see more pictures-you better post some.
Taking care of two kids takes some adjusting to, but like you said, it does get easier with each day. Some days are more difficult than others, but you'll get the hang of it and you'll survive. ;)
YAY Rachelle!! I have been checking your blog incessantly wondering if Baby Cameron arrived. Yuck, so sorry about the blood transfusion, but you must be on cloud 9 now that it's all over and done with. Enjoy your two little boys... I have just about 2 and a half weeks now and can't wait! :)
AWWW!!! i am so happy he is out, and you both are healthy and happy.
i have been checking your blog daily thinking of you and to see if he had arrived yet....
sorry about all the blood!! hope you are feeling better. put some pics up of the little man.
congratulations....
xoxo
h
Congrats Rachelle and family!!! Brent and Cameron are so cute and what cute names, two of my favorite! I hope that you are feeling better, I have always been scared of losing too much blood during the whole birthing process. You look great Rachelle, take care...
Congrates Rachelle on a healthy baby. He is very cute! I think You looked cute pregnant.
Post a Comment