I really have loved living in Carlsbad. We as a family have experienced 2 major events while living here. First Cameron was born, and then Jared had cancer. The friends and family that have been around us to support us through the good and the bad will always be remembered. We LOVE San Diego culture, climate, and everything that this place has to offer. It is a little bitter-sweet leaving such a great place to live, but how can we possibly pass up Hawaii? Since moving here, I have felt safe, loved and taken care of. It has been a wonderful and growing experience for our family. You only live life once, and I feel like life is flashing before my eyes since I have had children. Now we are on to a new adventure, ready for new experiences and awesome memories.
Brent has shown interest in taking pictures with the camera. So, here are a few pics he shot of the family. Jared and I look REALLY thrilled to have a our picture taken by our 4 year old.
He told me to make a "silly" face in one of the pictures. I look like a cartoon character in it. Friends and family that know me well, will have a good laugh, since I have probably made this face before...for the drama factor...
4 comments:
Good luck with the move, Rachelle!
You are brave to post that and it did totally make me laugh...hmmmm what quotes could I put with that???
Ursula the sea witch: "No talking, singing, ZIPaahhh (click the camera)"
Awesome.
Lana
IIII am so going to miss your house and I didn't even live there! Good luck with the move - hope everything goes smoothly!
hahahahaha omg.. I got a good laugh at that face as well. I have seen that face even way back in Highschool in choir days.. totally drama times. Johhny Castle "Butt out Baby" (click the camera) LOL Brent sure does love taking pics. I am so happy for you guys to experience this. You guys and your sacrafice in life have been inspirational to Josh and I :) Thanks for that. We are excited to visit, maybe in feb!
Love Jenny
Post a Comment