Saturday, May 3, 2008

I'm a new blogger

So, I'm hoping to be cool like all my old roomies and start a blog. Today Jared and I have been working on chores around the house, and chores that have to do with the outside, because it is the last of the coolness before the hellish heat of Arizona comes. It gets so hot, that you have to wake up at 5am in the morning just to mow the lawn, if you even have lawn after the sun scorches it. Brent is attatched to his daddy more than ever, and hates it whe he can't be right near Jared when he is trying to work on projects around the house. Brent and Jared are best friends, however I think Brent's affections are much more strong than Jared's.
The other day, Jared and Brent found a snake in the backyard. It was a small narrow snake, and Brent enjoyed holding it. But, I don't think he quite knew what it was because as he was holding it, he became very rough with it, and was whipping it all around like a wet noodle. It was a funny moment, and Jared was a proud dad.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Rachelle!!! Welcome to the blog world! I am so glad you decided to start one!

writerren said...

Hurray, you started a blog! It's time our families all kept in touch this way.
I love the picture of lawn-mo. Brent is such a cutie. I wish we could be around you guys.

Courtney said...

Yeah you are a blogger. love it :)

Camp Directors said...

I love your blog! I just added you to mine. -amber

Jwells said...

I was on Amber's blog and saw your on there! SO CUTE AND COOL... I love that pic and now I am gonna check your blog frequently to see the updates... Do you have cruise pics?? :)