For the past week, Jared and I have been prepping our house to put it up for sale. We have been finishing projects around the house that have been put off for 4 years, and in just a couple of days, Jared has completed them. I'm really excited with the way the house looks, but I'm very frustrated at the same time. It seems as though we have kept putting these projects off for years, and now that they are completed, we won't even get a chance to enjoy them. However, Jared and I think that there is NO WAY that our house will sell, since the market is so bad, but we thought we would try just in case. I don't want to get my hopes up!
This weekend we turned our AC on. This is a monumental moment for our family, seeing as Jared has been putting this off for months, even though we have had a couple of days in the high 90's and I have been complaining for the last month! Summer has officially begun in Arizona!
3 comments:
Good luck with selling. Where are you guys moving to?
Moving bites! I'm so glad you have a blog! It's been really good for keeping in touch with everyone!
This weekend was a big weekend for us too! When it reached 104, here in Vegas... we turned on the a.c.! I am not looking forward to the hot hot hot heat!!!
Post a Comment