Wednesday, November 26, 2008
November
Life has been busy as we are approaching the holiday season. One of the biggest accomplishments in our family as of late, is that Jared finished his dissertation for his PhD. He is officially Doctor Jared Underwood now. He will be walking/graduating in Mid December. He bought his official robes and will be "hooded" on the day of graduation. I'm SO happy that it is finally over. Jared has been in school for 10 1/2 years, and luckily I have only been present for 4 1/2 of those school years. I'm so extremely proud of him for accomplishing this HUGE goal. He is truly an example to me, and will continue to be. With 2 months left before baby Cameron comes, we are starting to mentally prepare ourselves for what is to come. Having another child doesn't scare me, but dealing with the changes Brent will be going through will be tough. I have no high expectations for how he will react to another sibling. We will see how it goes! Recently Jared's sister Sarah came out for a visit from Utah. We had so much fun going to the beach, Legoland, walks, shopping, talking, and I enjoyed having a built in friend to do the mommy thing with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Wow!!! Congratulations guys! I can't even imagine the relief Jared must feel. And you look so good, I would never guess you're seven months along. ;)
Yeah that's awesome he'll be done with school! I cant wait for that day. So crazy you only have 2 months left, hopefully Brent will do ok. Cameron is a cute name I like it!!
I keep wondering what little Cameron will look like! Have you had any dreams where you see him??When I was pregnant with Karl, I had a dream in which he had black curly hair! So I guess my dreams aren't very prophetic:)
That is so exciting for Jared!! Congratulations to him!! So you guys have picked out a name! I love it! Is he going to share a room with Brent? So we just started a blog finally, so you'll have to check ours out!! Hope all is well!
The Two Desert Rats picture is hillarious! If you want to see a true deser rat picture of me in Vegas... I'll email you one. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.
That is great about Jared getting his PhD! Quite an accomplishment! I look forward to the days when school is over for Sean-- 2 1/2 more years! Also, love the name Cameron :)
Where are your pregnancy photos??? ;) How are you feeling? I think my c-section will be on Jan. 22nd and FINALLY Chase will be here. I'm ready.
Congrats Jared. So Rachelle, when are you going to post some prego pics?
Post a Comment